Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby Shower for Jaime (and baby Breckin)

My daughter-in-law and her friends hosted a baby shower for their friend and co-worker, Jaime, last weekend and I provided some treats.



What a wonderful job they did... all the decorations were hand made by my daughter-in-law and her friends! So cute!


Treats provided by me, "English Rose Teas"... chocolate covered peanut butter balls, chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough balls (mmmm! thanks to my daughter-in-law for suggesting this one), mini cupcakes with vanilla and chocolate buttercream icing, millionaire bars, fondant covered cake-pop bonbons and lemon loaf cake.


Sangria to drink (not for the mommy to be though), lemonade and iced water with fresh fruit ice cubes made by the girls.

It all looks so lovely! I trust they had a great time. WELCOME to baby Breckin!!

1 comment:

Emma Williams said...

Love the decorations and displays!