Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas

I just love Christmas! I love it even more now that I have my precious grandchildren. Watching their anticipation and wonder as the time gets closer is so amazing, and the excitement on Christmas Day as they receive all the gifts they have requested from Santa is such a joy!



And it goes without saying that we enjoy all the Christmas foods. Mine of course are pretty much traditionally English with desserts such as Christmas (plum) pudding, mince pies, Christmas cake and trifle... MMMMM! Even my daughter-in-law and granddaughter are converts and love them, my grandson (only 2 years old) is still deciding on some things, although he definitely did like the gingerbread cookies and he thinks he likes trifle but WITHOUT the cream :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: