Saturday, January 22, 2011

Little Princess Tea Party

My precious little granddaughter just turned 4! She's getting to be such a big girl. Taelor LOVES afternoon tea, just like Gamma :). She is such a little lady; she takes so much care with her little teacup and she loves all the special little cakes. So... we made a very special tea party for our little princess and all her friends. Taelor looked simply ADORABLE in her fluffy pink tulle dress. It was all very Pinkalicious!!

 

I did a tea for the little girls and also one for the mommy's. The moms had a good time relaxing and all the little girls were so sweet, eating so daintily and pouring out their tea with such care. That tea had to be so very sweet with the amount of sugar cubes they put into those tiny little teacups :)



Cute gift bags made by mommy!
I so enjoyed doing this special tea party that I have decided to add a little lady's tea to my repertoire!!


Happy Birthday sweet Taelor... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH my little Princess :)

No comments: