Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Spot of Tea with Friends :-)

I hosted a tea party for some friends of mine back in May this year but just have not had time to post pictures till now!

We all lead such busy lives these days that most of us had not seen each other in a very long time, so I thought we could have a “spot of tea” together and a good old visit with one another.  It was a lot of fun! 


Julienne with all the food
Mmmm!
Danielle and Julienne deep in conversation about the sandwiches!
Julienne taking photos of the almost done table
More cakes!
 It was SO NICE to see everyone and catch up with one another :-)

Grace, Tessie, Julie, Teri, Flo and Jill catching up.
Evelina and Tessie
Best Buddies, Georgianne and Flo.
Julienne, Linda and Danielle
Leslye and Grace
My two favorite girls, Lynnae and Danielle :-)
Lynnae, Jen and Jill
Me and Linda
Georgianne, Flo, Melanie and Evelina
Melanie and Julie
Evelina enjoying her tea in the sunshine!
Thanks to everyone for joining me for tea :-) We must not wait so long to get together again!

I must say A BIG thank you to Linda, Julienne, my daughter-in-law, Lynnae, and my son’s girlfriend, Danielle, who did SO MUCH to help… they all definitely went “above and beyond” what I expected from guests at my party, but, I so appreciated it. THANK YOU ALL :-)

No comments: